Monday, April 8, 2013

Influenster Sugar and Spice Vox Box


I received my Sugar and Spice Vox Box a few weeks ago from Influenster. I was very excited to try all the products in the box and could hardly wait for the goodies to arrive in the mail. I was originally contacted to join Influenster via email and I was excited to join. I have only been a member for a couple months now and this was my first Vox Box so I wasn't sure what to expect.

If you're curious about Influenster you can click here.

The Sugar and Spice Vox Box included:

sugar and spice voxbox

belVita Breakfast Biscuits
These biscuits come in a variety of flavors. The flavor included in the Vox Box was my least favorite flavor simply because I am not a huge fan of cinnamon. The sample I received was the cinnamon and brown sugar flavor. The biscuits have a good texture and there are four biscuits in a pack.While I didn't like the flavor, I do plan on trying some of the other flavors, like chocolate and golden oat. I didn't eat all of the biscuits, I gave them to the girls, they loved them. The girls compared the texture to a graham cracker and they wanted more.

belvita breakfast biscuitsbelvita breakfast biscuits 2


Nectresse Sweetener
This sweetener is a natural alternative to sugar. Typically I get a terrible headache whenever I use any artificial sweetener so I was a bit afraid to try this. I wasn't sure how I'd incorporate the sugar into my life since I don't like my tea sweetened and I wasn't planning to bake anything. I tried the sugar in tea, and it was good. I used one packet and it added just enough sweetness to cure my sweet tooth. I also sprinkled a packet on some fresh fruit. The sugar didn't give me a headache and it is very sweet, a little bit goes a long way. I plan to try Nectresse in our next batch of peanut butter cookies.
nectresse

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Towelettes 
These are probably my favorite thing in the box. I wasn't sure at first because the package says "oil controlling" and I have dry skin so I thought it might make it worse, but they didn't. The wipes left my face feeling clean and refreshed. I've been using these almost every day. I am not a fan of the witch hazel smell (because it reminds me of the witch hazel wipes I'm given after giving birth to all of my children) but I do love these!
dickinson witch hazel


Colgate Optic White System
The Colgate Optic White System included toothpaste, mouthwash and a toothbrush. This is probably my least favorite thing in the box. I didn't like the foaminess of it all. The toothpaste has a strong peroxide taste and foams so much I thought I might gag. The mouthwash was more of the same. I do like the toothbrush though, it feels like it's doing a good job cleaning my teeth. I will say though that Rob is LOVING the Optic White System, he thinks the toothpaste and mouthwash are amazing. We both agree that the system is affective at whitening teeth but I just can't get passed the taste to continue using it. Rob will be a loyal customer, though.


colgate optic white

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer
My second favorite product! I love the smell of this lotion, it smells fresh and clean. I love how easy it is to use and I love how fast the lotion absorbs into my skin. The lotion is used similar to spray-on sunscreen. You need to rub it in after spraying it on. It is quick, spray everything rub real fast and then you're ready to go. I will buy this one again in the future.


I had a blast trying all of these incredible products and I hope to participate again in the future.
influenster badge

2 comments:

  1. Nice box! Congrats on getting it. I love Influenster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun trying all the fun stuff in there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...