Monday, April 8, 2013

Google+


I have joined Google+. I have been avoiding it for some time now because honestly I already have a Facebook page and I didn't see the point. I've come to realize that a lot of bloggers use Google+ so I've decided to take the plunge and I created a profile there.

Not sure if I'll use it much, I have a hard time keeping up with Twitter, Instagram and Facebook so it might just fall to the back-burner but I'm there if anyone wants to follow...


Follow me on Google+

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! You're killing me!! Google+ and pinterest are my two hold outs- the two thing I just can't seem to join but it seems I'm the only one. I guess I'll be joining like the sheep that I am;)
    V
    P.S. love the new page and LOVE your new tagline;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like Google+, I don't think you are missing much there. I don't get it and it just looks like a Facebook knock-off to me. I do love Pinterest though, that's how I remember all the things I want to do and make. I don't use that as often as I used to though, too busy with real life to search the internet for cool things, I guess. :)

      Thanks for always stopping by!! And glad you like the new page!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...