Wednesday, January 9, 2013

L'Oreal Paris USA Feria Wild Ombre Hair Color

photo courtesy of Loreal Paris USA Facebook Page
So, I just discovered that L'Oreal has a new ombre hair color line and I can't wait to try it!! Everyone knows my obsession love of drugstore hair dye!! I haven't tried the ombre look yet and now will be the perfect time to try it out. My hair is darker than the darkest shade on the box but I think I'll still give it a shot.


Actually, my hair is currently close to the Ombre O60 shade, but the ends on the box look a little too light for my liking and a little to orange. I still plan to give it a shot, though.
 First, I plan to dye my roots which are way too gray for how super duper young I am. I guess I shouldn't feel bad about the grays, since my little brother is five years younger than me and he's got almost a full head of gray.

L'Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre in O70 For Dark Blonde to Light Brown Hair

L'Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre in O60 For Medium to Dark Brown Hair

Photos courtesy of fashionista.com


**I will be using this as soon as I can find it in stores. Then, I'll post a review!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...