Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekend Meet & Greet Blog Hop #18

I was lucky enough to be selected at the Featured Guest for this week's Meet & Greet Blog Hop! Make sure you join in and find some awesome new blogs to read!!



Weekend Meet & Greet Blog Hop #18

Welcome back to Meet & Greet Blog Hop! Join in, meet some fellow bloggers, greet them with comments, and grow your blog with new friends! Interested in being a Co-Host? Send an email to 2justByou(at)gmail(dot)com with "Co-Host" in the subject line for consideration!

Meet Everyone! 
This week’s fun question is: What one object in your home are you most embarrassed about owning?

 *Hosts*
Kim - from 2 just B you: Hhhmmm...This is a tough one. I'm a little embarrassed that we own not one, not two, but THREE BBQ grills, and they're all about the same size. LOL

 Laurie - from Created By Laurie: One of our dining room chairs has paint spots on it. I ruined it last time painting – so it stand out now!

 *Co Host*
Kayleigh – from Beauty, Life, and Babies: My most embarrassing item in my home has to be an old patchwork blanket I have had since I was 4! I love it, its so comfy and snuggly! It lives on the couch but I have to hide it from visitors because it just looks a little 80s and is 'well loved'! I just couldn't part with it though.

 *Featured Guest*
Jen Marie – from Ramblings by Jen Marie: That's a tough question, I'd like to think that everything I own is awesome, but that's probably not true. I think the most embarrassing thing I own is the movie Untamed Heart. It's an early 1990s movie with Marisa Tomei and Christian Slater. I guess the most embarrassing part is that I watch that movie all the time. For some reason I just really love it!

What one object in your home are you most embarrassed about owning?

Spread the Word, Grab Our Button!

Now Link Up and Have Fun!

If you would like to sign up for email reminders for the Meet & Greet Blog Hop, please sign up below. (Your email address and info will not be used for any other purpose.)

28 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you!
    Found you through the hop and am your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for being the Featured Guest for this week! Congrats. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog.

    I am your newest follower from the blog hop.

    Have a lovely day : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for following. Have a great week.

      Delete
  4. Hi Jen,

    Just introducing myself:-) You have a great blog and I am a new follower!
    companyfortytwo.blogspot.com

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being the featured guest! I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!
    -Leia @ Latitude Adjustment
    latitudeadjustment1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower via the hop. Can't wait to read more!

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from the Friday blog hop!

    :)

    www.lukerfamilytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, New follower from the blog hop. I hope you have a chance to check out mine at www.ButterflyInTheAttic.blogspot.com
    blessings
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. following you from the hop! hope you will follow back.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love "Untamed Heart"! Such a sweet story but it always makes me weepy! I'm #41 on your list. Thanks for the hop =)

    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always gets to me too, my husband makes fun of me because he thinks it's really cheesy. I haven't watched it in awhile so I think I'm going to need to break out the DVD soon.

      Delete
  11. Having great time blog hopping!
    Bloghopping from :
    http://crazylittlethingcalledblog.com - Mommy by Day Fashionista By Night
    http://prewchatterly.com - Everything Mommy and Girly
    http://moneycharmer.com - Blogging and Monetizing Tips

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being the featured blog! You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “Meet & Greet” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found your blog through the blog hop. I also I have 4 children, but I have three boys and one girl. I like your blog, I like to crochet and crafts, I think we have some things in common!
    I invite you to visit my blog,I'm a new follower here, I hope you will consider to follow me.
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wished for a boy but I think with how crazy my girls are I'm probably lucky I never had one! :) I am heading over to visit your blog now. Thanks for following.

      Delete
  14. Hi! I am a new follower from Meet & Greet! Would love for you to stop by at www.musingsofavintagejunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I'm your newest follower from the Meet and Greet! That's quite a journey you're on with your family! Thanks for co-hosting!
    Sandy
    www.savardstudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jen Marie! Love that movie too - it's really sweet! Thanks for hosting! New follower :) So cool that you're traveling around the states - I bet it's an amazing experience!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. It has been a fun adventure, some days are more fun than others though! :)

      Delete
  17. Great Featured Guest! I am your newest follower & I like your blog so far & look forward to seeing more. I hope you will follow me back!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. now i need to go watch that movie! new follower via the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to watch it again too! My husband will make fun of me though because he thinks that movie is too cheesy! :)

      Delete
  19. Hey there, it's nice to meet new people and get to know their stories. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...