Friday, March 18, 2016

Gluten Free Burrito Bowls


I love a good, messy burrito. I haven't eaten a burrito since going gluten free. I have been craving them big time. I made these chicken burrito bowls a few nights ago for the family and they were a big hit. They are so quick and easy to throw together. It might be my new favorite dinner!

Gluten Free Chicken Burrito Bowl

by Jen Loves Life
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Keywords: grill entree gluten-free quinoa chicken
Ingredients (4 servings)
  • 2 cups cooked quinoa
  • 4 chicken thighs, boneless skinless
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1 can white corn
  • salsa verde
  • guacamole
  • sour cream
  • black olives
Instructions
Cook quinoa according to package directions.
Drain corn and black beans. Heat each separately in small bowl in microwave, about 2 minutes each.
Cook chicken. I grilled the chicken thighs on a stovetop grill pan but you can also bake the chicken until cooked all the way through, approximately 30 minutes. Dice chicken.
Add 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, 1/2 cup black beans and 1/2 cup corn to a bowl. Add diced chicken on top. Top with 2 tablespoons light sour cream, 2 tablespoons guacamole (I like Wholly Guacamole). Drizzle a few tablespoons of salsa verde and add a few sliced black olives. Enjoy.
Powered by Recipage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...