Friday, August 2, 2013

Well, hello there!

This summer has flown by and I have felt so busy that I haven't had any time to blog. It feels like I'm busier than I've ever been before! I miss the easy days of being in the RV. All I had to do was feed people, keep a tiny space clean and on most days of the week yell at my kids to do their help the girls with homeschool work. The best part of the RV was when I got bored somewhere we could move! Or, if we didn't like our "neighbors" we knew it was temporary! In real life I can't just say "let's go!" and the neighbors, unfortunately, they don't leave!

I haven't been blogging much because I feel guilty spending time on the blog. I have been working hard trying to get my Etsy shop going so that I don't have to get a job outside of the house. I am also very close to finishing my bachelor's degree (that I've been working on for the last FOREVER!). So, if I'm not trying to promote my shop, make things for the shop or working on my final capstone, I feel like I am wasting time. I've also been trying to eat better and exercise but I really hate sweating so I'm giving up the whole exercise thing. Plus, I'm so out of shape that it just doesn't really seem worth it!

The girls start school in a few days so it will be just me and C around here. I hope that once they are back at school I'll be able to figure out a schedule that will allow me to do finish everything I need to while still blogging! I miss rambling on about nothing!

Here are a couple pictures from our trip to the zoo a few weeks ago:
long horns
watching the long horns
elephant
flamingo
zebras

4 comments:

  1. Now I want to take a zoo trip. Where's the Monkey's, king of the jungle, leopard, giraffs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our zoo is really small! The only monkeys we have are a few gibbons and they were hard to get a photo of because the area was so busy. There aren't any lions. There is a snow leopard but I didn't get a good picture of it either. Same with the giraffes, they're my favorite but too busy to get a good photo!

      That is one (of the many) things I miss about California, the San Diego Zoo! We've gone to many zoos and San Diego is so far the best!!

      Delete
  2. So happy to see you!! I have been so crazy busy with work and the boys home that I feel terrible for not reading and commenting more. I'm catching up slowly but surely! Happy almost first day of school;)
    Vicky
    http://thepursuitofnormal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad at all! I hardly have anything to write about anymore and every time I think I have a good idea I get so busy I forget it by the time I'm near the computer!

      I haven't been reading any of my favorite blogs lately and feel guilty about it, too. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...