Monday, July 15, 2013

July is National Vacation Month #VRMonth

 

Thank you Wyndham Vacation Rentals for sponsoring this post. Click here to check out Wyndham Vacation Rentals for your summer vacation plans!

I just learned that July is National Vacation Month. How awesome is that? I wish every month could be vacation month! I guess for a short time every month was vacation month for us!

The girls will be going back to school in August and before the new school year starts we’ve been talking about taking a quick trip to the East Coast. I want to feel sand between my toes and smell the fresh ocean air. When I think about California the ocean is what I miss the most. 

I would love to visit Charleston, South Carolina. Something about that old Southern charm has made that city soar to the top of my list of must-visit cities. Rob loves history and the town is full of that, I love the ocean, so it’s a win-win. Charleston is said to have excellent golf courses, which also make the husband happy! I will happily sit on the beach soaking up the sun while Rob plays a round of golf.

We’ve talked about tent-camping for our last trip of the summer but what I would really love to do is rent a villa or even a home big enough to hold us all. We are a big family and sometimes we just want extra space while on vacation. That's where Wyndham Vacation Rentals comes in handy. With Wyndham Vacation Rentals, travelers may enjoy the best of both worlds - the space and comfort of home with the conveniences and amenities of a hotel stay including housekeeping, Wi-Fi, shuttle services and a concierge desk.

Charleston, South Carolina
  
Wyndham Vacation Rentals has a "Vacation Rental Bill of Rights®" service pledge ensuring quality standards (vetted rentals with accurate images), comprehensive customer service and real-time payment and bookings.

I headed over to the Wyndham Vacation Rentals website and punched in my search criteria. I searched for a something that would sleep six and had at least three bedrooms; I was surprised to find there were several rentals that matched my search criteria.

I found a villa that is perfect for us. The villa sleeps six, has three bedrooms and two bathrooms and has a fully-equipped kitchen. The unit also has a washer and dryer which would come in handy with all the sandy clothes and towels we accumulate. The villa has a screened in porch and is walking distance to the beach. The resort also has a kids club, bonus points for that! It is my dream place to stay!


Night Heron in Charleston, South Carolina
Wyndham Vacation Rentals' properties range from private homes, resorts condos and villas in beach destinations such as Florida, South Carolina, Delaware and Alabama's Gulf Coast to mountain-side condos and luxury cabins in Colorado, Utah, Tennessee and Idaho.


Wyndham Vacation Rentals is offering summer deals at up to 35 percent off nightly rates on bookings made throughout July at www.WyndhamVacationRentals.com

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

2 comments:

  1. We really need a vacation, but my husband can't take time off this summer. Maybe this winter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how that goes! We were going to try to make it out to Charleston in early August but I don't think it's going to happen now. I think we're shooting for an October vacation now, but I'm not sure what the weather will be like in Charleston so we might have to plan for somewhere else.

      Hopefully you'll get that winter vacation!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...