Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Chipotle Ranch Chicken Wraps

This is Rob's recipe. He's been making these "world famous" chicken wraps since before I knew him, so that's a long time! We usually make them using regular ranch dressing but this time we tried something different and used a chipotle ranch dressing. The wraps are good hot or cold. I usually eat a hot one for dinner and a cold one for lunch the next day. I just finished eating one for lunch about five minutes ago!

chipotle ranch chicken wrap with bacon

chipotle ranch chicken wrap

Ingredients:
4 pounds chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
1 package of bacon
lettuce, shredded
tomatoes, diced
cheddar cheese, shredded
chipotle ranch dressing (or regular ranch, if you prefer)
flour tortillas

Directions:
Dice chicken and cook in pan until cooked all the way through. Cook bacon in pan, as well. We warm our tortillas in the oven because warming them on the electric stove does weird things to them, so warm your tortillas however you like.

Assemble the wraps. Rob is very particular in how he assembles them. Each wrap (in our house) has to be made this way: chicken first, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, ranch dressing. Wrap up and eat!

making chipotle chicken wrap
working his magic
Super simple and so good!! Our kids all eat them as well, which is shocking because no one here eats the same things. All of my kids are so picky and hard to please.

eating dinner

10 comments:

  1. I love wraps, these look great! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hungry no! And mad at you and Rob for making me that way!!
    ;)
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I've been so crazy busy and I'm sorry I haven't commented lately! And I really really really love the new page look!
    V;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so yummy!! Don't worry about not stopping by, no biggie at all, I completely understand! I hardly post anymore since I've been busy and distracted! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Jenn,

    These look yummy. I'm following from the Nanny To Mommy Hop. Just stopping by to friend you on the social media channels we are not connected on. I friended you on the lovin, google plus and pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I think I returned all the follows :)

      Delete
  5. Yum!
    Will have to try it!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a delicious recipe! I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...