Friday, February 1, 2013

Flashback Friday

The other day I was looking for a picture on my computer. I never found what I was looking for but I did find some older photos that brought back great memories. Because of this, I have decided to start Flashback Friday. Each Friday I'll post an old picture or two...or more, who knows. This means that Confession Fridays will be posted on a different day of the week, maybe Tuesday, who knows...yet. 

This week's flashback is to December 25, 2011. I took these pictures using the camera Rob bought me for Christmas, which is the little bugger I still use now while I dream of a DSLR.

Look how bald she was

My G!

This is still my fav pic of A, I wish she knew where that Minnie hat was. And, of course L is back there looking adorable

4 comments:

  1. Awwww what great pics! You have beautiful girls! :-)

    So happy to have you link up at this week’s Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love old pictures. I like that Minnie hat too! What a great capture of life. Have a great weekend!


    Kelly at Here's My Take On It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun looking at old pictures. I can't wait until we get all our stuff from storage in California so I can look at some really old ones! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...