Friday, October 26, 2012

Littlefield, Texas

We stayed in the small town of Littlefield when we finally made it from Albuquerque to Texas. It was supposed to take us seven hours but it really took us 11 hours to get to our destination. We stayed in Littlefield, birthplace of Waylon Jennings because there was a free RV park. The Waylon Jennings RV park. Littlefield didn't have much to offer and we ended up just staying one night before leaving for Austin. The RV park was small and there wasn't much for the kids to do so we really couldn't stay longer. If it had been Rob and I we definitely would have taken advantage of the FREE-ness of the RV park.

I didn't take many pictures, mostly because I've become really frustrated with my camera. I wish I had an awesome one but since I don't I've decided to take a few less pictures, especially while we're driving. My camera is not designed to take fast moving pictures. Here are a couple I took while driving from Littlefield to Austin:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...